Wednesday, May 2, 2012

This Month's Header-Flower Power

April Showers Bring May Flowers.

When coming up with ideas for the header, I never quite know how they will turn out. This one really bloomed. You might say, some of the flowers are Pansies.


As an example. I thought of using this alternate version, but the top one was more in line with my original concept/vision. It doesn't always work that way. Sometimes I like something better that comes from experimentating with the image and colors.

4 comments:

Capt. Cal said...

The bottom would make a sweet black light poster!

WhitelinePsycho said...

I love the bottom one and it's just hit me as to what it reminds me of . . . the 'Dumbo' scene when he is hallucinating after drinking the booze . . . anyway, brilliant work as usual.

Burnt Marmalade said...

I was just looking to see if the re-make of the t-shirt was available yet, when i saw this new header.. beautiful! Can you make me a dashiki in that yellow print?

Chris K said...

The remake of the cross t-shirt should be ready sometime in June.

I can't make one shirt (dashiki style) of this (flower power), art, but may do a shirt based on this design in the future.

I have a bunch of t-shirt ideas but they'll have to wait for now.