Sunday, February 1, 2009

This Month's Header and Shameless Plug

SUPPORT MC ART

A detail from the painting "Desert Chopper" was used for February's header.


Above is the entire image of the art .

High quality professionally printed lithographs of this art are available directly from me. The printed image measures 9”x 17.25” on 16”x 24” premium 80 lb. acid free cover stock. Not thin cheap poster paper.

Color detail of the artwork. The MC Art water mark is not on the prints.

The unsigned edition is $16 (includes shipping), in the USA (other countries, contact me for cost). I take PayPal and other forms of payment.

For USA orders, Go to my new online Gallery/Store in the right column. Others or Questions?, contact me at: ckallasart@gmail.com

This print is also available as a signed and numbered limited edition ($35).

I'll be posting more prints soon.

1 comment:

Art De Ross said...

I worked for Ace welding inc back in the late sixties and early seventys. A machinest named Welsh I believe would bring Dick's springers in for me to weld. I knew Angel Mark, Alchi Al, Dick DeRitter, Filthy Frank, Doc, Putty, Dick Allen. Dino the Goat.... And I also built Davis'es Dark Blue Panhead Cherryette. At that time I rented from Fats Noriega's parents on Gates. I use to swap ideas with nez on the art of extending springers as he was ext. that VL at the time. Anybody remember Dick DeRitter, or Skip Fisk or Skips thanksgiving turkey shoot? I'd like to catch up with some of those guys. Thats when it was ahgbout the BIKE.