Monday, January 5, 2009

I'm Back and...

will be posting new stuff ASAP.

This months header is a combination of two old works. The father time background is a lithograph I etched on limestone and printed in 1977. The cherub/baby on the antique motorcycle is from a Valentine's card I made for my wife in 1997. Both were modified and combined with Photoshop.

Irish Rich emailed me about some art that appeared in Street Chopper magazine in 72 and 73. He ran across them while doing some research and wondered if I was the same artist that did them. I had already planned on one day posting the art but, now feel prompted to get to it. Look for it later tonight or tomorrow.

My goal for 2009 is to make this one of the more entertaining MotorCycle related blogs out there... also, LETS HEAR FROM YOU! Be sure to send me an email or comment on a post.

No comments: