Sunday, May 3, 2009

This Month's Header, Don't Mess with US

May is traditionally the month of military parades and Memorial day.

I always wanted to do a portrait of a soldier riding a '42 WLA. In 2001 I had just started selling my black and white prints and after 911, my response to the patriotic fever of the times was to create this art.

I made what I called "G" and "R" rated versions of this print.


Hand colored print of the original design. It's available for $75, includes shipping.


Here's the "R" rated one.


I Photoshoped/reworked the colored art for a Bikernet Vets program.

Someday I'm going to revisit this theme.

3 comments:

Chessie (Chesshirecat) said...

If I had a paying gig....
This is some hot stuff my friend, and if I had money...the one you made for Bandit would be my choice to bring home.
Your one of my favorite guys...thanks for remember guys like my Dad this month...it means a lot.
Chessie

dustin said...

this is a really nice piece of work. would make a cool tshirt.

Chris K said...

Thanks, I plan on making some shirts, not sure about this particular one, but you never know?