Sunday, January 8, 2012

This Month's Header-Workbench Wise Guys



Be it a project you have in mind or yourself, the beginning of the year is a natural time reflect and think about what your going to get done. For those in the colder climates, it's a natural time to fix or rebuild your bike.


This month's art was originally inspired by the art below. It's also inspired by events that may or may not have actually taken place. Any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely intentional.

Cool old art from something titled Workbench Wisdom. I don't recall what blog it came from.

I usually don't make resolutions but, this year I plan on getting a lot more stuff done including finally finishing a motorcycle and doing more art.

The other day I heard a study that said, 92% of new years resolutions are not kept. While that doesn't bode well, Why wait for New Years? You can decide to make a change any day of the year.

4 comments:

drsprocket said...

Dick sure looked like the Zig Zag man. Love it. Look out in 2012 Chris got a '56 KH hotrod brewing behind closed doors. Period of course. Doc

damion saunders said...

Great work Chris (as always), I love it!
Is there anyway I could buy a high-res file of it to make a print for my new shop?
Thanks man, I always look forward to the new headers!

Chris K said...

Damion, Like most of them, this art was not done in high-res since it was for the computer.

If there's enough interest, I may redo it and make prints or perhaps offer it as a t-shirt.

What do you guys think?

damion saunders said...

Very cool. I'd for sure be interested in a print and a couple shirts. I'm sure it would be a hit. Thanks Chris!