Friday, August 23, 2013

The Brothers Noriega

Last March I posted a photo of Fats on his chopper and explained how he was another important figure in the South Bay Chopper scene. Click Here to see it. I also mentioned that I had a magazine that featured his and his brothers bikes. Here's the complete article from Choppers Magazine December 1972. 


Though similar to Dick Allen's, the lower spring perch is the give-away that these are Fats built springers.
Joe Hurst says Ramon's Sportster was a fast one. I believe it's the only bike he ever lost a street race to.



This last image was found awhile back on the Jockey Journal. I believe it's from Street Chopper.  It's been enhanced and reformatted for this blog.

1 comment:

jbfrmca said...

did you notice the spring perch on this one is round like dicks?