Friday, June 8, 2012

Stations of the Cross II

I've been out of town since the begining of May so it's really delayed the printing of a new batch of Cross T-shirts.

I plan on changing the design this time around. For starters, I'll make the image larger. A few people told me they would prefer it without the words Knuck, Pan, Shovel, Block, probably because they thought the old layout looked too swazi. Instead, I'm leaning towards putting the words at the bottom to play up the cross effect.

What do you guys think?

Design 1. Plain, without copy, or...

Design 2. Copy stacked at bottom.

Leave a comment or email me with your vote!

Also, unless I hear that there is a demand for others, I'll probably only make them in sizes; Large, XL, and XXL.

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

i've ordered three large Gildan tees in the last year or so and none of them fit right. If they're Gildan, I need a medium. Plus, what about women? If it was me , I'd offer small as well.
As far as the design, I could go with any of the three. I didn't make the nazi connection til you mentioned it. I suppose I like having the words, though, wherever they're placed.

62 Ironhead said...

Design 2

Heavypsychmanblog said...

An idea.. Cross w only flatties knuckles, shovels,Pans & No evo at all and engine case in middle without skellie or the blog logo.

Kick ass design idea

WILSONMOTO said...

Design 2 looks great in XXL!!!

WhitelinePsycho said...

For what it's worth, how about a bit of 'imbalance', try the lettering in the bottom left or right quadrants between the shovel and the block or the knuckle and the block . . . just a thought. I love your work regardless.

Mr. Motorcycle said...

Bottom one gets my vote.

shovelhead said...

DESIGH #1 WITH FLATHEAD NO EVO.

Anonymous said...

Flathead doesn't fit with the design. It needs to be what it is; the Big Twin OHV single cam engines, all of which share basic architecture with the classic Knucklehead designed by Bill Harley.
And I still need a medium.

Chris K said...

Before settling on a cross design, I thought about including the flathead when I was first just toying with a multi-cylinder engine design. As the last commentor states, the design and shape of the flathead top end doesn't fit as well with the shape of a cross or the concept of this directly related family of engine designs.

BTW. I love flatheads as much as any other H-D and will probably one day produce a t-shirt celebrating them.

MP said...

Hey, Chris...... it's August.

Chris K said...

MP, Yeah, I know. Other things keep distracting me. I need go see my t-shirt guy. I'll get him on them as soon as I can.

MP said...

Thanks for not making a medium, by the way. I've got too many t-shirts anyway.

DeMented2 said...

I like the original design, and have been waiting for you to make another batch so I can get a couple. Sweet!