Sunday, October 18, 2009

Dumb Stuff: Ugly, Lame, or Stupid...

or How to Destroy a Perfectly Good Motorcycle.

I've been holding back for a bit.

This blog is mostly about what I like, but like the header says, also Dumb Stuff. Those of you who have been reading the blog for awhile probably kind of "get" what I like and what I don't, so here we go.

Ugly, Lame and Stupid... and a waste of Knuckle Heads.


Grubby old bikes are OK with me, but I don't see how just piling on Garbage is cool.

Speaking of Garbage....

Holy Swiss Cheese! It slices and dices! There's a lot going on here.


I believe Ness makes these foot boards. Money and chrome don't necessarily=Cool.


Theme Bikes. WTF? The guy checking it out basically sums it up.

I've said it before: "Just cause ya don't like it, doesn't mean it ain't fun to look at!"

1 comment:

maaku aren said...

is that squirel meat dryin' out back!